Sunday, September 02, 2007

Cirugia (surgery)

Shar has been hanging out at family reunions (not her family- someone elses...) waiting for surgery to happen.

And waiting...


And Waiting...

And the time is almost here.


She goes into the hospital at 8am on Wednesday Sept. 5th (without coffee or breakfast!!!!!!) and
has surgery at 10:00 am. I don;t know how long she'll be in surgery for...

It sounds like she'll be coming out of the hospital on the Saturday or Sunday and then off to Ponoka Alberta to recover a bit at a nurse friends house there!

She is very nervous but is looking forward to being on the road to recovery!!

Thanks for praying!!

Mike for the family...

2 comments:

Joni said...

I hope the surgery goes well for her! I know how shar feels about not getting to eat for a long period of time! When I got my eye sliced into I didn't eat from 6am-10am the next day! Bruuuuutal!

Karen said...

Hello from us. Hope you are enjoying your cheerios and peanut butter. Absence make the heart grow fonder, right? Seriously, I hope Shar's surgery went well, and that the recovery is fairly quick and uneventful. Take care!