Saturday, March 01, 2008

back in Mexico

I'm back in Mexico now- doing better, but still not 100%. I have a bad cough, but it is nothing like what it was last weekend!

Thank you for praying!

So I had 2 people offer me a home remedy for night coughing... Same one from two sources, so I had to try it out...

Put Vicks Vapo-rub on your feet at night and cover with socks. And for some reason it calms down the cough at night so you can sleep- and sure enough, I've had 2 very good sleeps with minimal or no coughing at all... I have no idea how it works, or why... but it seems to work, nevertheless.

I'm back into stuff here starting this weekend when I get a chance to visit with a pastor at a special ceremony at his church- and we also start New Testament Survey as well with the class this evening. This coming week I'm going to be checking out and taking pics of some work that needs to be done in our communities because we have a Canadian group coming down that will be doing some construction work. I'll also check out Mitzi, our little cleft pallette patient to see how she is doing and I need to look for a pastor in the colonias who wants a medical mission at his church sometime!

Please pray as I make the connections needed this week! Pray that relationships will grow and Jesus will be glorified by our service to Him.

Please also pray for our Language School plans. We are planning on taking a month to get some intensive language training in May. We are praying that God will provide the needed finances (about $4000) as well as someone to stay at our house in May-- If you'd like to spend a month in Mexico to house sit-- please let me know!!

God bless until next time!

No comments: