Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Back Home..

I had a very good 12 days in Ontario connecting with folks and sharing the vision of Training Leaders in Mexico. I got to visit with lots of different folks and missed a few I would have really like to see, primarily because it was March Break in Ontario...

I preached on Sunday morning at the church Sharlene and I first went to in wasaga Beach- Faith Evangelical Missionary Church. My family has had ties with the church for lots of years. It was an honour and a privilege to share the Word of God with them. I preached on Matthew 28:17-19. "Go and Make Disciples". And how those ar ethe marching orders of all beleivers. I shared how they had done that in our lives (and many others have too along the way) and we were now taking what they had built into our lives, and building in the lives of leaders in Mexico. I had lots of folks sign up for emails and quite a few take prayer cards and others express interest in supporting us financially as we serve in Mexico. PRAISE GOD!!

Thank to all who prayed for us as we were on the adventure (me alone in Canada driving and visiting and Shar here alone with 3 boys for 12 days!). Things went well on both ends. We are all glad to get back together again and will spend part of today re-stocking the shelves (Shar is still a bit apprehentious about driving in Mexico- so the cupboards are bare!)

Until next time..

mike for the family

1 comment:

Lisa Sawatzky said...

I hope no one starved while you were away! It must be nice to be back home with your family. I hope your trip went really well.