Wednesday, October 08, 2008

quick update

I haven't blogged for a few weeks here- I've gotten busy with a church build- so I'll give you a quick update and come back later with pics and more details...

As for my dad.. we found him a place in a retirement home that is affordable, gives him lots of freedom and he gets the medical attention he needs. Praise God! Last I heard he is doing well, I hope to get an update soon, things will begin to slow down some here soon...

Church build-- We've had a group from Canada out building a 2 story church building for the formerly "open air church"! They finished today what they can do and tomorrow we have a church dedication. There is another group from just north of the border that is helping put in electrical and drywall. We are praying that God will supply the finances for them to finish the job!

I am having some families down over Christmas time and they may be doing some painting at the church. We hope to have it all finished by Early January, Lord Willing!

I'm off to Canada in a months time to speak in churches as well as speak at the Alumni retreat at Nipawin Bible Institute, my old school. Please pray for the extra needs that come about on a trip like this!

Praise! We are getting a new-to-us Car via donations! Someone has donated a 2003 Dodge Caravan! Praise God! Our vehicles have been in the shop ALOT lately, so hopefully this gives us a reliable vehicle! PRAY... for the extra $700 or so needed to import and license the van in Mexico!

MORE LATER!!!!

MM

1 comment:

Karen said...

Praise God for the new vehicle! Hi to all you guys from us. Hope that you are doing well and that things have settled down for you after your dad's illness.
God Bless