Friday, April 25, 2008

PRAISE GOD!!!!

Here's a couple emails I got the last couple days...-- Thanks for praying and Praise God!! We now only need about $700 more to pay for our tuition and homestay at language school in Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico!!

Hey. Good timing for us, no coincidence I'm certain. Yesterday we unexpectedly received some money, $2000 of which we would like to send to you. Also I will add $800 which is our commitment of $100 per month for the balance of 2008 for a total of $2800. Is sending the cheque to YUGO designated to your family still the quickest way to get the funds to you? Please confirm and I will mail the cheque tomorrow.
Finally and most importantly I/we will endeavour to pray more specifically and consistently for you folks. It feels great to be a part of your mission and I am stoked that God has chosen to channel His resources via ourselves to you. We will pray that the balance you require to complete your training will be forthcoming.
God Bless,

and

Hello Mike

It's a great day this morning. At my age waking up on the right side
of the grass (or snow) makes any day great! Praise God for the
support! We will be praying for you and your family. Count us in for
$500.

From 2 partner families in Canada!!


PRAISE GOD, please keep praying!!

Mike and family

No comments: